Saturday, August 30, 2008

Who is Ryan seacrest dating

Who is Ryan Seacrest dating

Ryan Seacrest is a gay ?

In a 2003 interview, Seacrest answered gay rumors in an interview with the weekly entertainment magazine Steppin' Out, "I'm trying to think of the best way to describe the feeling I get when I hear that particular rumor. I am a certain way. I am relatively clean cut and I do like to shop for clothes. If I had to break it down stereotypically, that would be a gay male habit. Well for me it's not. It's a straight male habit." Stuff magazine called him "the American poster boy for metrosexuality". While denying the gay rumors, he does not shy away from activities that might further fan the rumors' flames. In 2005, Seacrest sat as "Queen" of the annual Halloween Carnival in West Hollywood, California, a city known for its large gay male population

No comments: